Monday, February 18, 2008

OLD TOWN

I was down at Old Town, Lansing again this weekend, hanging out with me friend Christina. I just have to say, that I love being here. It has such a great feel! There are some great shops and it looks like there are even more moving in as we speak.
Store #1 October Moon

This store has a vintage flair with unique gifts and scents. My favorite item in this store are the Petunia Pickle Bottom bags! Oh My Gosh! If you don't have one, you have toget one! I would get one, even though I don't have kids! These bags are specially designed for the hip mom that wants something stylish to put those bulky baby wipes and diapers in.
The designs are beautiful and colorful! There is even a changing pad in the bag that is attached and easily accesable. SO CUTE!

Store #2 Polka Dots Bead-a-full Boutique

This store is super fun! They have beautiful beads and specialty gifts. This is a great place to sit down with a friend and make some jewelry! It has a very relaxed setting and VERY nice staff that are willing to help you with your creations!

Store #3 Grace
I forgot my camera this day...sorry no pic:(
The name says it all! This store is all about Grace. They have gorgeous clothing, their jewelry is to die for and you can even do a private shopping day with your friends that includes champagne!

So, after you come to the Matilda Jane party on Saturday from 2:30 to 4:30 I strongly suggest you walk around Old Town and visit these stores! I'll see you Saturday...don't forget to RSVP!

No comments: