Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Long weekend

I had a great weekend, even though it seemed to last forever! :) Saturday was the Matilda Jane Party and we had a blast! I want to thank Paula for being a fantastic host and bringing the cutest clothes over to our party! I hope everyone that attended had a great time!

Sunday, I had to get the studio ready for the 16 or so photographers that came over for our first SNAP workshop! It was a huge success and I am looking forward to actually attending one next time! We had the most patient set of kids I've ever seen and I can't thank the parents of those fabulous kids enough! You all saved me at the last minute and I owe you one BIG TIME! Thank you!
Here are a few pics from the SNAP event...as you can see, the kids did great!




I am trying to leave tonight to get home, because again it's snowing and the roads are terrible. Amy if you are reading, your images are almost up!!!! I'm so close!
Goodnight all:)

No comments: