Monday, February 11, 2008

It's time again!



We are having another Matilda Jane party and you're invited! Our very own Paula Wilcox is now a trunk keeper, and we have scouted out a location for this Premiere Party of the new Spring line for 08! I've seen a sneak peak of the clothes and they are to die for! Can't wait to see the rest of them!
We are relocating the party this year to OLD TOWN, Lansing! They just got a business make-over from IKEA and we felt this place had just the FEEL for the new clothing line! Join us at Perspective 2 from 2:30 to 4:30 on February 23rd!
I know, it's coming up fast! So give me a call and make your reservation quick!
You don't want to miss this one!
Invites will be in the mail this week! If you would like one, just send me a quick email and I'll put you on the list! Please RSVP, we are limiting our party to 30 people!

Can't wait to see you there!

No comments: