Thursday, August 21, 2008

Weekends

Weekends that run into the week are what life is all about. It's Thursday and it is my first day back from the weekend! Who-hoo that was nice. Spent the past weekend up north again hanging out with the family. We had our nieces and nephew and their parents up to my parents house in Boyne City. We had great weather, some sailing, a Dog show, sand and sun, and even a couple naps. It was great! I had planned on taking a ton of images of the kids, but they were not in the mood. I had to beg Emma to let me take a few images and right before we left...literally 5 mintues before we got in the car to go home she said, "Ok." So I dressed her up and brought her down the hill and did a few images. Then we were on our way home.



The Real Emma


Monday, my friend Lindsay and I went to Chicago to see the Free to Succeed Tour with David Jay and Jasmine Star. They were great as always and I met a ton of new photographer friends. I'm so glad that we went, even though I am completely exhausted today.
I had a session this morning with Miss Gracie who gave me the energy to keep going. There is something about kids that make me feel really energized. It's great!

Sun Bathing

Tonight I have another shoot and I can't wait!

Andrew and his wife Emily and the kids went up to Silver Lake this weekend. Here is a video of their Jeep ride on the dunes! Even baby was strapped in. Enough to make me sick.

1 comment:

|| davidjay || said...

So wonderful seeing you again! Thanks so much for making the trip!