Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Up North Weekend


Tim and I went Up North this weekend to just relax. It was a gorgeous weekend with great weather. I had planned on having more images from this weekend, expecially our sailing trip, but I got really sea sick and let's just say the camera didn't make it's way out of the case. :(
So the trees and the dogs where the only things that got photographed this time.


Our first newsletter is at the printers, and I think we are going to have a few extra...if you would like to be on our mailing list, just send me a quick email with your address, and I will send you one.
There are lots of special events coming to you this year!
Just a few are:
Beach Dates: August 17th and 18th! Sign up now!
Dog and Cats: August 27th and 28th: Raising dog food for the Humane Society
Limited Edition Sessions for kids: All thru the year!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: