Friday, November 02, 2007

TGIF!

Today is Friday and I couldn't be happier! It has been a very long week! We have had so many different types of sessions this week..families, Christmas, babies, outdoor, indoor, Seniors etc. It has been crazy but FUN! I am looking forward to a girls night in tonight where I am getting a massage! I can't wait for that! I don't think I have had a massage since college! It has been a while!



This little one-year-old stole my heart this week! We had such a great time with her! She had the best personality, so many expressions! She also has the best parents around who love her dearly! Thank you both for bringing her in! And thank you BOTH for coming to the session! I'm sure that was a session you will not soon forget:)

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackie,

I just saw this! It is absolutely amazing! She looks gorgeous. Thank you for your wonderful artistry work and the card! You guys are GOOD!

Jaime Mullen