Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know I am full and tired! We spent part of the day eating and resting and the other part of the day eating and resting, and then in the evening we watched tv, ate some more and rested again!
That's what I like to call a perfect Thanksgiving day! :)

Today is also a day of relaxing. But knowing that the rest of the year is rush rush rush in the photography business, I am taking the day to catch up on things at home. Laundry, dishes, cleaning and maybe even giving the dog a bath. Sounds fun huh?

For those of you who are out shopping and running around today I wish you well. I hope the deals are worth the lines and crowds. I try to avoid the big shopping day at all costs!
But I have been searching around for cool gifts online. For the nest couple weeks, I will try to post at least one great gift idea a day to help you out this Holiday season!
So here's the first!

This is a great gift for those of us that are always on the computer. I know I have sticky notes and list everywhere. And most of the time I can't find anything!
So this is a mouse pad and paper list all in one! What a great idea, and it's under $10!!! Can't beat that! Order it here.

No comments: