Friday, September 21, 2007

A Little R & R




What are you going to do this weekend?

Every Friday, as we pack out to head home for the weekend, we all share what our plans are. Anyone going up north? Going out with friends or family? Is Andrew showing his house to anyone? Anyone going to mow the lawn and start raking the leaves? How about go on a date with that special someone?
Every once in awhile someone says "nothing". And every time someone says "Nothing" in that disappointed voice... I think...nothing sounds great!

Nothing planned means that your options are wide open! Maybe I'll go shopping! Maybe I'll finish cleaning out the basement and painting the office! Maybe I'll take the dog out for a swim! Or maybe I'll sleep late and then go out for breakfast with the hubby:) So next time you have nothing planned for a weekend...say a big THANK YOU and enjoy doing everything!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: