Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Last Date :)

I was at a restaurant this weekend with my husband Tim, and the booth behind us was on a First Date. Do you remember first dates? Sometimes they can be great, and sometimes NOT. This one I would classify in the NOT category from the way the conversation was going. I thought I would share a little of the conversation we overheard.

GUY: So, what do you like to read?
GIRL: I like autobiography books and poetry. How about you?
Guy: Well, I don't get to read much..but I have ALL of the STAR WARS books ever written!
GIRL: Oh.
GUY: Are you close with your family?
GIRL: I'm an only child. But yes, we're close. You?
GUY: My family is crazy! I have like 40 cousins!
GIRL: Good Lord! 40 cousins!
GUY: Yeah, and now some of them are having Kids and it's nuts!
GIRL: Kids are great!
GUY: Kids are evil!
GIRL: WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
GUY: No, who would want kids!
GIRL:
GUY: So, should I just meet you at the movies?
GIRL: yeah. Where's the restroom?
GUY: over there.

Girl goes to the restroom
Guy leaves and goes to the movies
Girl comes out and looks for guy...realizes that he left
Girl roles her eyes and leaves!

I don't miss first dates like that...do you?

No comments: