Wednesday, September 12, 2007

9.8.07

MATTHEW + MARYKAY

Last weekend was Matthew and Marykay's wedding! I have to say, and Andrew is in total agreement, that you two are the most sincere, gentle, grateful and humble people that we have ever met. I feel so blessed to have been a part of your wedding day. Both of you have amazing families and friends.
I was at the reception, and the coordinator came up to me and said " Isn't this couple the nicest bride and groom you have ever met? They are so calm and collected. "

Matthew and Marykay... you have an amazing support system in place within your family. And, I know that you already know that, but because of these people, your marriage will be stronger than most. I have no doubts that you both have found your soul mate. And everyone benefits from know you. Y'all are truly an amazing team and I wish you all the best!

Here are a few images from your wedding. I hope y'all are having an amazing honeymoon in that secret place :)










No comments: