Thursday, December 21, 2006

Last session of the year


I've been home this week with my hubby. He had knee surgery on Monday and everything went well. Thank you to everyone who were praying for us! He is recovering well.

So today I am back at work for a few hours and I had my last session of the year!
Abby and Amy came in for Abby's 8 month session. She is so adorable! The biggest blue eyes you've ever seen. She loved the Christmas lights! (so much that she kept trying to eat them)



I also want to thank everyone that has come to our studio this year! We truly believe that we have the best clients in the world! We consider so many of you family and friends and we just want to thank you for being a part of our lives!
We look forward to a wonderful new year with all of you!
Love,
Jackie, Andrew, Barb and Penny!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackie and Andrew,
Glad everything is going well. We have taken our last session until after Christmas. It was fun having you here in Salt Lake City. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Bruce and Tammy