Monday, December 04, 2006

The Huckleberry Railroad

Well, did we get all that snow that they predicted?
No, we got maybe an inch of snow and an inch of ice. We were lucky not to get all that snow. We got just enough that it looks really beautiful outside.




This weekend, the Palmer family ventured out to Crossroads Village and went on the Huckleberry Railroad! This was my first time to this place, and I thought it was so great! The lights were beautiful, and the train ride was fun! This is a great place to take the kids. My nieces loved the train and all the lights that we saw.
There is even a store that is filled with all trains! I have never seen so many Thomas trains in my life! But all the kids in there were having so much fun playing!

Click here to go to their website and get their schedule for Christmas!

P.S. Make sure you bring all your winter gear! This is not an indoor adventure!

No comments: