Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tired!



This is about how I feel today...tired. The low after the high. Yesterday, I had the greatest opportunity to spend the day with my favorite photographer David Jay. He came up to Michigan to speak to our state group and he was fantastic! We were all very inspired and motivated after his program. I just can't thank him enough for taking the time to come here and speak to us. He traveled a day and a half to get here, with delayed and canceled flights, and still had a smile on his face as he came off the plane.
After the program, we got to hang out a bit and I was a little chatty :) Maybe a little nervous...I just felt like I had this one chance to talk with the person in this industry that I admire the most. Needless to say, I learned a lot and I hope to someday have another chance to sit and have him talk a little too :)

DJ, thank you once again for being so gracious and generous!

2 comments:

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

It was a FANTASTIC program~ I understand that you were the one to bring him to Michigan.

THANK YOU! He was wonderful and I hope to be able to hear him speak in the future. The things he said were so genuine and from the heart that it made me really take a look at things differently.

Thanks for everything! I'm so glad that I got to be there.

:)

|| davidjay || said...

You're incredible! What a treat it was to see you again and I can't wait to hang again in Chicago!