Friday, July 18, 2008

An Amazing Experience

Being a photographer is great, the people that I meet and the things that I experience is the real reason I love what I do! This week was the perfect example of that. I was asked by a fellow photographer, Jason Aten, to photograph the birth of their first baby! I got called around 9:30pm on Tuesday night and went to the hospital around 1am. Beth's was doing great and I thought this was going to be a quick labor...I was wrong :)
24 hours and 6 minutes later baby Madison was born! She is gorgeous! She was born July 16th at 7:57pm 8lbs 12oz 20.5 inches She is a lucky baby..she has a wonderful family that loves her so much! We all cried and cheered when we heard the news! It was surreal. Here are a few images from that day!
Congratulations Beth and Jason! You guys are the best!









1 comment:

Jason Aten said...

Thanks so much for being there for all 24 hours! The images are wonderful, and we're so thankful that you were there to capture them!