Tuesday, June 24, 2008

You will be missed!

This family is everything I hope my family will be someday! Fun, silly, loving, carefree, comfortable, exciting and many more things. This was our farewell session unfortunately, as they have just made the move to Colorado! This is a great opportunity for them and I know that they are going to love it out there! How could you not...it's gorgeous!
As we were saying our goodbyes, their oldest continued to give me hugs and kisses. On her last hug, she told me to open my hand. As I held it out, she kissed the palm of my hand, then folded my fingers in and said "Now you can keep it forever" Agghh...stole my heart and made me melt.
Thank you "M" family for making us a part of your lives for these past 5 years. We will cherish the memories we have with you and miss you dearly!





Me and the girls!

No comments: