Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Back and Busy!

Well I've been back for about a week and I haven't once updated the blog! Sorry..I've been slacking in the area. :(
My vacation was nice...not so nice weather...but very relaxing...just what I needed.

It's been a very full couple days here as we jump into Senior season. Our schedule is starting to fill up! Let the fun begin! Check out out Senior website for details on our SALE that ends June 13th!

We are starting something new this year with our Kids too! We will be hosting some mini special sessions every month until December and we are really excited about it! Be on the look out for a "Specials" card in your mailbox and more information on the website as well.
We are also in process of updating our website. It is long overdue and I can't wait! Our goal is to be able to post more information and larger images! As well as private galleries just for you!

Also, our Doggie Special will be coming VERY soon so be on the lookout for details with that as well! I can't wait to photograph all the pets..It's going to be a riot!

No comments: