Sunday, December 09, 2007

In memory



Kelsey lost her battle with cancer Tuesday, December 4th.
All week last week I was trying to come up with the right words to say and couldn't come up with anything.
And everytime I tried to blog, I would open and close it because there were too many emotions to put one thought together.
My husband and I went to her funeral on Saturday and it was beautiful. There were many many people there that Kelsey and her family have impacted. There wasn't a dry eye in the church. But, as we sang and listened to the words of the pastor, a peace came over me and others as well.
Kelsey will live in all the lives that she touched. We smile at the fact that she is with the Lord. She is laughing, singing, dancing and horse back riding again. She is surrounded by love and no longer in pain.
I know that I will always remember the graceful, elegant little girl that stood on point waiting for me to take her picture. She is strong, sweet, loving and beautiful. I am thankful that I knew her and have learned so much about life from her and her family.
To her family, you're strength and dedication are inspiring. We will all continue to pray for you and our hearts are with you always.

2 comments:

Geanette said...

Beautifully said. I am sure her family is touched by your kindness.++

Michael and Loretta said...

Please look up the words to I Can Only Imagine by Mercy Me.

Kelsey is dancing at the feet of Jesus. She is surrounded by His glory. She will forever worship Him.

I am so glad that Jackie was able to capture such a wonderful image of a beautiful girl. What a great way to remember her.

I will continue to pray for her family at this very sad time for them.

Loretta Young - Traverse City