Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A New Place for A New Year!


SIP IT!

I just wanted to let everyone know about a great NEW little coffee place.
It's called SIP IT and it's located on Marsh Rd in the Sav-a-Lot parking lot.(Near Bus. 69)
It's a drive thru coffee hut that has great coffee and wonderful fast service.
It's so nice not to have to get out of my warm car, freeze to death on the walk into a coffee house and then wait in line for my coffee and then freeze to death getting back to my car and then waiting for it to warm up again! You know what I mean?

So anyway, go and visit this great new place. It's perfect on the way to work, and perfect on the way home from work. And it's even better if you're coming to visit us because you can get a coffee for the road! By the way, my favorite is a white chocolate mocha...just in case!!

No comments: