Thursday, January 08, 2009

SPA, PPA and more to come

Andrew and I just got back from SPA! I have been wanting to attend this conference since it began almost 4 or 5 years ago. It is a specialized conference focusing on high school Senior photography. We flew to Vegas on the 3rd and stayed at the Red Rock Resort. This was an amazing place! It was filled with the most gorgeous furniture, art work, sculptures...so many details to look at. You could photograph in every inch of this place. With over 450 photographers at this convention, I'm sure we came close to covering most of the great spots they had to offer.
Here are a few images from SPA...









Saturday, we leave again for PPA! Andrew and I will be speaking at the Burrell Booth...come and see us! We would love to meet you!
PPA is always a great time. I look forward to it every year. We get to see so many friends and I can't even explain to you how much we learn from our peers. We always come back ready to impliment new ideas.
See you there!

No comments: