Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



Hey everyone! Well the day has come to a close and I am heading home for a long weekend with the family! I am very excited to have a few days off so I can get back to my creative side for all those Christmas cards I have to design still. I have a few done and a lot more to do! So bare with me.

I hope that all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy the time with your families. Eat a lot and take naps...rest up because the next month is running around, shopping, wrapping, visiting, road trips, cooking, cleaning and eating some more! You'll need your energy up! :)

We will be closed tomorrow and Friday and reopen Monday, so if you need to get a hold of someone just send us an email. I will try to check it sometime this weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: