Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Christmas is on it's way!




I know it's not even Halloween yet, but the Holidays usually get crazy around here. Why not get things done early this year! Book your Christmas session now!

Christmas is an amazing time of year, and with all the stores stocking up early, there are plenty of props to go and buy! I think last year I was at Hobby Lobby and JoAnn's everyday. What I like to do is customize each session so that your cards aren't like anyone elses. Last year we had a bed with cookies and milk, stars hanging from the ceiling, snow falling from the sky, pajama parties and formal dress portraits! It's great to have all that variety! It keeps me from pulling my hair out doing the same thing over and over!
So, when you call about Christmas portraits, let us know what you will be wearing and what you have in mind. I will try to go out and find the perfect setting.
:)

No comments: