Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I've been slacking



Hey everyone! I apologize for not posting as often lately. I have been attending to the Senior Blog a lot more and I'm sorry!
Well as you know, we are booked solid with Senior portraits for the summer. Andrew is shooting up a storm, and the rest of us are trying to keep up with orders and getting your images ready to view!

I am keeping my schedule as open as possible so that we can still have time for the children's portraits. Our gardens are SO FULL this summer. We are still waiting for all the flowers to bloom...it shouldn't be too long. Maybe over the weekend!
The rain will help with that.

So as a BLOG special, I would like to offer you 50% off an outdoor children's session! Email me or call me before the end of the week and I will give you half off your session fee. (just for kids though)

Also, we are going to be changing our Kid's Club just a little bit so stay tuned for information on that! Trust me, it is for the better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Matt, responding to the blog in your site..I'm not sure how this is going to work, but you informed me that it was gonna be 75% off...oh well, I really look forward to working with you on my senior photographs and I loved your ideas, and I am always open to more ideas...I just want to let you know that I have only two of the five kids for that Charlie and Chocolate Factory poster, I will find the other three though!

Jackie said...

Hey Matt!
I gave you the 75% off your session fee! Thanks for writing in! If you go to www.canfieldjenkins2.blogspot.com
you can see the senior blog site, and that has specials and promos during the summer!
We look forward to your session!
Jackie