Sunday, April 22, 2007

Kid's Contest Voting


Well tomorrow is the day that voting begins for the Kid's Contest! Last year was the first year that we did the contest voting online and it was great! We got over 2000 emails, voting for their favorite kid! That's a lot of emails! I opened and counted everyone. Every morning and evening I tallied votes, and everyday someone new was in the lead. It was neck and neck until the very last hour!
I'm excited to see what happens this year. I know some of the entries are VERY determined to win. I'm sure they already have their mass email sent out to all their friends and co-workers. It's going to be an exciting week!

Although we didn't meet our goal amount for The Children's Miracle Network, we did raise $500. I want to thank everyone who did enter! I had a great time working with everyone! So many cute kids. I will have to vote for someone new every time. I just can't pick :)

I hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful weekend! I know I did!

May the voting madness begin!

No comments: