Thursday, February 08, 2007

Introduce Yourself


I was looking at our site map and noticed that we have people from all over the world looking at our blog! It makes us so excited each time we get a new dot on the map :)
I was just wondering if y'all could leave a little message about where you're from and what the weather is like or something. I would love to meet some of you!
Sometimes it's easier to write something if I know who my readers are!
So leave me a note..pretty please!

It's been a busy week. We have quite a few things in the works for this winter. First of all, we are having a PARTY! It's just for the ladies....and it has a lot to do with clothes! We are having Shannon from Matilda Jane come to our studio February 22nd at 6pm for a trunk show. Matilda Jane is a children's clothing company (just girls) that is SO CUTE! Check out her website..I promise you will love it. Anyway, we are going to have a lot of fun! Door prizes, food, and great company! We will even have babysitters here if you need to bring the kids! The invites are in the mail, but if for some reason you don't get one, just email me and I will send you one!

We are also having the Kid's Contest again this year. We will be raising money for the Childrens Miracle Network. There will be more information on that coming soon!

Have a great Friday everyone!

No comments: