Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween and Merry Christmas!




Halloween is the only day that you don't take a second look at the guy in the lane next to you that is wearing a clown outfit while driving his BMW:)
On my way home last night, every other car was driven by Batman, a Clown, The Strong Man or a Witch! I think I saw more adults dressed up than kids!
We had fewer trick-or-treaters than normal and more teenagers than normal. But it was fun to see all the costumes!

Today, we are getting ready for Christmas! When you have a photography studio, you're always celebrating Christmas for 2 or 3 months out of the year. I'm going to take my Christmas shopping trip to all the craft stores tonight and see what I can come up with this year for a Christmas set.

Have a good day!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Christmas Already?

Anonymous said...

I love this Christmas photo! We are lucky to see snow 2x's a year and it's always after Christmas. So I guess I should take our 2007 Christmas photo this January or February...hmmm ;)++